Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Random Recipe

I'm going to have to figure out how to categorize my posts so I can find some of these recipes. This one was in my email and I wanted to save it someplace where I could cook it at my house, my b/f's house, or when I'm at the parent's home. =0)

Hog Heaven!

This is one of our most fun swaps ever. These flaky-licious hot dog treats taste almost exactly like the real ones. Juicy franks are wrapped in decadent dough and oven-baked for the flaky, buttery taste of the authentic hors d'oeuvre we all know and love! Go for it...

I think I may be in LOVE with this site. Check it out!
CLICK HERE because I said so!

Ingredients: 1 fat-free (or nearly fat-free) hot dog (like the ones by Oscar Mayer, Hebrew National and Ball Park)
1 portion Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent roll dough

Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut hot dog into 4 even pieces.
Stretch or roll out the triangle-shaped dough slightly, to make it a larger triangle.
Cut dough into 4 long, narrow triangles.
Beginning at the base of each triangle, roll a piece of the hot dog up in the dough until the point of each triangle wraps around the center.
Place dogs on an ungreased baking pan and cook for about 12 minutes (until dough appears slightly browned and crispy).
Enjoy!

Serving Size: 4 pieces (entire recipe)
Calories: 135
Fat: 5g
Sodium: 645mg
Carbs: 15g
Fiber: 0g
Sugars: 3g
Protein: 7.5g
*3 Points

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl,
I love recipes, keep them coming :) I checked out my omega 3 pill and it only has 1.2 g of fat and 10 cals so it is 0 points whew!!! I got so scared