Friday, May 11, 2007

Running late

As always, I'm running late so I'm going to try to make this post pretty short and sweet.

I lost one pound this week. While I'm happy I lost and didn't gain, I didn't make my goal of 2 pounds a week. That means next week I'm going to have to work really hard. My goals for next week:
1. Walk 3 miles
2. Eat healthy
3. Lose 2-3 pounds
4. Do my arm work out at least 3 times
5. Go to the gym at least 3 times.

This weekend I'm doing another 3k walk with my boyfriend. This time he is bringing along a friend from work which is kind of exciting. She is supposedly a slow walker (yay!!) so this walk is supposedly going to be easier than the last =0p I've really got to start training myself for these 3ks. I think even though my goal is to walk 3 miles next week, I'm going to try to walk at least 3 miles on one of those days. I think the tredmills should have a 3k setting on them. That would be awesome. hehe.

*hugs* See ya'll next week! Wish me luck on my walk =D

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Don't be too hard on yourself ... any loss is a good loss!!