Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday

Can you see the pictures? I keep getting an error message why I try to post.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">"

Well, what can I say? Today was just another ordinary day. So, to spice this post up a little bit, I decided to slap in some photos. Maybe they will distract you from the very little that is going on in my world. Speaking of spicing things up, blogger hates me when I try to put in photos. Sorry, I shrank these down and chose "small" but they are still huge. Hope they don't screw up anyone's PC too badly.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about whether or not I want to move out of Missouri. I'm getting fairly close to completing my Masters degree now, so I need to be doing a little bit of planning for the future. I've always thought I'd move away. I've always dreamed of living somewhere other than here, but as the time approaches for me to really make that decision, I find myself thinking about all the things in Missouri that I'll miss. Being able to drive an hour and go out into the country will be one of those things.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I spent a lot of time in my garden today. Just hanging around outside. As awful and cloudy as the sky looks in the pictures, it never even sprinkled on me. Oh yeah, speaking of the pictures....sorry that they are a little bit blurry. they were taken while I was driving and through my windshield, so the picture quality is a bit interesting. But I still think they will give you the idea of how nice it is to be in the country =0)
I'm off to bed. **hugs** Have a great day everyone!
Breakfast: Chex 100 calorie pack (strawberry) and a diet coke
Lunch: 1/2 Goodcents sub and a diet coke
Dinner: Fish sticks TV dinner meal and 1 liter of water


Tomorrow: Grocery store!!!

7 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Love the country pics... haha had to laugh at the second one.. those huge hay bales we see in the country here.... when i took my mother and my two children out for a drive oneday we spotted thos bales... and my daughter.. miss 6 asked what they were... and My mum.. (thier grandma).. said of thats Dinosaur dung!!! OMFG!!! So now it is called dino dung... Gr8... Bloody grandma.... Funny as tho.... poor kids.. hehe they laughed and dont believe her but she argued the point with them for ages about that one.. laughing the whole time...

Carolyn said...

I couldn't see the pics!
But I still like reading your bog...sometimes you just don't have much on your mind to poast about but they always ened up being interesting anyway!
Menu looks great!

Christine said...

I can see the pictures - thats an angry sky! Blogger is pretty picky some days! Take care!!

Chris H said...

Love the pics... our hay bales are usually wrapped in bright green platic, they look so funny in the paddocks! Blogger can either like you or hate you when it comes to putting photos up... I usually have good days with that, phew!

Lyn said...

I could see the pics. I sometimes get that message from blogger. Usually means theres something in the code it doesn't like and from the looks of things there is an extra ">" in the code. Try deleting that out and see what happens. Either way the pics came up so who cares if blogger throws a nana. (whoops hope blogger didn't hear me say that)

AshleyHami said...

Lol - I like how you drink diet coke for breakfast - I do too sometimes and always get the strangest look from my fiancé ;p

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohh I should have explained it better on my blog... that was my ex husband making those stupid remarks... My partner Mark wouldnt dream of belittling me like that and if he did his life wouldnt be worth living!!!!
I have added a bit on my blog to explain... ha.. I can see how you read it tho.. I didnt word it right... sorry bout that...