Friday, March 23, 2007

I thought it was funny. Last night, after bragging on myself for feeling better and being committed to going to the gym, I missed my workout time. The gym closes at 8:45pm. I pulled into their parking lot at 8:30pm. *sigh* I don't know where the night went! One minute it was 7pm, the next 8:30! grr!

To make up for it, I'm going today, Friday, before heading home to see the boyfriend. He always asks me if I think he has lost weight. this week I want him to look at me and say "wow!!!" but I know it won't happen. We see eachother too often to really notice a change in body weight. It is all so gradual it is hard to remember what the other person looked like 10 pounds heavier or 10 pounds lighter. I think that is why it is so easy to gain weight. It is just isn't something that is "noticable" until you have to bump up a pant size. My goal for this summer, being wearing Large t-shirts and not look fat. Right now I'm wearing X-large. I also have a size 10 dress I'd love to be able to flirt around in....I think that is my super-duper goal. I'll look to be wearing it at the end of August.

Weight before going home for the weekend 186.2 ...it always goes up after a weekend of binging with the boyfriend. *sigh* maybe I'll try to restrain myself somewhat this weekend. I always think that, but it never quite works out. I think I'll also try to walk at least one night this weekend. I probably won't make a mile, but I guess if I can burn any calories at all, it will be an improvement. No more stalling....of to the gym.

No comments: